Click on the above graphic to read the final analysis of the Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership’s Hoarding Intervention and Tenancy Preservation Project.
HI/TPP by the numbers: (Rethinking Hoarding Intervention; MBHP’s analysis of the Hoarding Intervention and Tenancy Preservation Project ; January 2015)
- 175 program participants served
- 98% of program participants maintained housing
- 23: Number of Communities where HI/TPP participants reside
- 1,891 professionals trained in appropriate hoarding intervention since July 2011
- 4 HI/TPP replication sites in 3 states