Become a Member:
With a strong member base, the Cape Cod Hoarding Task Force will be able to forge robust community partnerships, develop additional local resources for people affected by hoarding disorder, and increase the likelihood of securing grants that provide programming for the community.
As a Cape Cod Hoarding Task Force member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Share ideas with those who have an interest in building a healthier community.
- Acquire new information and skills about this complex problem.
- Participate in designing and implementing best practices for dealing with this problem.
- Advocate for health issues that are important to your community.
- Make recommendations to organizations and municipalities on policy and practice.
CCHTF Membership Form
Make a Donation:
Please help us continue to serve those who benefit from our programs. The Cape Cod Hoarding Task Force can’t survive without your help. We are a donor supported and grant funded organization, and we rely significantly on the generosity of our community members to be partners in our mission to help people living with hoarding disorder, their families and friends, and professionals who interface with this problem. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Help With Translations:
We are interested in having our website information and brochure translated into as many languages as possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested.